Hillary: It's not sexism. It's just easier.
Hillary Clinton e' vittima di una congiura sessista? E' la misoginia a guidare la campagna elettorale among Democrats?
The fact, for this writer, and 'much more' simple. Teasing a woman and 'What is most' likely to be there. I'm not saying both taste and wrong, I do not care, and I'm just saying 'more' semplice.Il result? Insured. Take for example
these shirts ( bro [Thermo] = brother I [w I re] = whore). If to be a candidate against Obama had been a man could write something like 'bros before pimp'. Would not rhyme and had not even made me laugh. With the same 'roles, to give a woman a bitch does a lot more' give effect to a man of whores.
And yet this South Park episode in where, in a parody of the American series '24 ', it is discovered that a nuclear device and' was added nalla vagina Hillary Clinton (at 16th minute started the gynecological exam - ndGNY) . Laughter. Sure. But we laugh the same way if there was a python strangled on the underpants of a man or Obama or McCain? I think not. In
caricatures Obama pointed ears and Hillary has a big ass. Or the " Hillary nutcracker, the nutcracker. Today Peggy Noonan
talks about Golda Meir, Margaret Thatcher and Indira Gandhi. Three impressive political figures and three extraordinary women who have never cried the sexist conspiracy. He is right to sell when he says that Hillary Clinton is wrong to play this weapon. And in his case and 'counter-productive or offensive to those who chose Obama. True. But it 's also true that in this long campaign's attacks on women-Hillary and not the political and Hillary were often the most' simple, fast and effective.
0 comments:
Post a Comment