Sunday, January 11, 2009

User Manual Hanseatic Diswasher

pears and triangles to the Baileys

Hello,
And so 'cold even in Italy? Here, in French-speaking Switzerland, a few weeks
really makes an incredible cold.
For some I had not seen such a winter, brrrr!
Who knows, perhaps it is because I live in an apartment just
heated
keep writing director, ...
but there's no way to be turning the heating on the stairs,
and of course the cold goes everywhere!
The ridge is that I pay 200 a month for heating fr!
I assure you that I have one of those .... I do not think that anger sparrow 'a
another winter in this building!


Well, better think of something sweeter e. .. hotter.
Yesterday, I wanted to try the muffins pears, with the Baileys .
know ..
from the liquid, rather than cream or whiskey, sweet enough?!

I do not like much, but my son goes crazy and I wanted to please him
preparing a special dessert!
Of course, I do a fine, the liquor is his
keeps it in the fridge, but
"belongs" to him.
After saying two or three times I wanted to make these muffins,
finally gli ho “rubato”il decilitro necessario per prepararli,
e quando mi ha visto, mi ha quasi sgridato!

Va a far piacere ai figli...!
Oltretutto, non ne ha nemmeno assaaggiato uno,...in cambio la sua
fidanzata
non si è fatta pregare.
E molto golosa...come me!
I muffinsi sono buoni, a mio gusto un po dolci (io metto meno
zucchero
normalmente), e il liquore si sente.
Quindi se anche a voi piace questa crema di wisky,
provate la ricetta!

Il baileys lo trovate il tutti i magazzini, so che c’è anche una
versione
cheaper.
A 0.7-liter bottle of Baileys costs, it seems to me, ca. 13 €.
the other cream whiskey Ariva is not to € 7.


Muffins Pear and "Baileys "
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Ingredients: (for 12 pieces)

  • 110 g butter, melted cooled
  • 1 dl Baileys liqueur (Baileys Irish Cream)
  • ¼ cups milk 2 eggs
  • 2 pears, diced
  • 1 cucchiaio di succo di limone
  • 260 gr di farina (semibianca o bianca)
  • 140 gr di zucchero
  • 1 ½ cc di lievito il polvere
  • ½ cc di bicarbonato
  • Un pizzico di sale
  • Zucchero in grani
Tagliare le pere a dadini e cospargerle col succo di limone.
Mescolare tutti gli ingredienti, le uova con lozucchero,
il burro sciolto,
il baileys, il latte, la flour with baking powder and baking soda, salt and
finally pears.

Pharmacokinetic Pour in the form of muffins, and sprinkle with
grain of sugar.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Bake in preheated oven at 180 ° C for about 30 minutes.
Allow to cool.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

great week!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

0 comments:

Post a Comment