Hello everyone!
As you know, are a big greedy, and I have a weakness especially
for cake.
I love them because I can do with all the flavors ... and with a little sugar
(just to pretend to be attentive to the pound).
Then, sono cosi veloci e semplici da preparare, che è un peccato
non approfittarne!
Quello che vi presento oggi (mi sembrava di averlo già inserito
nel blog), è davvero buonissimo, e malgrado sia al cioccolato,
è leggerissimo.
Per questi i cake, io consiglio sempre di prendere del buon cioccolato.
Vale la pena, secondo me, spendere un pò di piu, e avere un dolce buono.
E come per i cookies, se usate un buon cioccolato , anche i biscotti
saranno migliori .
I have not done testing lately.
2 times I made the same recipe, but once with some good chocolate, the other with a
ciocccolato so, so .... from the first price in department stores.
A party does not mean much, because what I find good,
Migros is, however, 'has an excellent chocolate!
Well, seeing is believing.
So, this cake is called "Austrian chocolate cake,"
but just call it chocolate cake, What do you think?
Here's the recipe:
Cake (Austrian) chocolate
Ingredients:
- 100 g butter, soft 100g caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla sugar
- 2 eggs, large
- 70 grams of flour 1 / 3 packet of baking powder Pinch of salt
- 100 grams of ground almonds
- 75 grams of chocolate (grated or pieces)
- 2 tablespoons rum (I prefer cognac "orange")
- 100 gr di cioccolata scura
- 2 cucchiai di crema per caffè,o 2 cremini
- 1 bustina di glassa scura
- Briciole colorate, decorazioni a scelta
Preriscaldare il forno a 180° C.
Montare il burro con lo zucchero, unire lo zucchero vanigliato,
i rossi d’uovo uno a uno, il cognac e le mandorle.
(Tenere i bianchi da parte.)
Incorporare la farina con il lievito.
Montare i bianchi con un pizzico di sale.
Mescolare con il resto, delicatamente.
Infine, unire la cioccolata a pezzettini.Mescolare.
Versare la preparazione in a form lined with paper
cake from oven, and bake the surface level.
Cooking:
Bake 35-40 minutes at 180 ° C.
Remove from oven and let the cake cooler.
Put the cake on a drip tray and prepare the icing: melt the chocolate with
cremini, low heat, stirring constantly.
For the frosting ready, follow the instructions. Decorate the cake
e. .. enjoy!
How about ... you taste?
Variants:
delegate can use hazelnuts instead of almonds.
Perfume with orange rind, and add a pinch of
* Tonka bean, vanilla sugar instead.
To control the tonka beans, Switzerland: here
For Italy, no I'm sorry ... trovato.Mi
Salutoni, and soon!
0 comments:
Post a Comment