Happy New Year to all of you and your family!
After Christmas, New Year and all that you eat are made, it tends to remain light, but since ... that we might as well take advantage of a little, not!
At Christmas I was at my sister, who cooks very well, we ate fondue chonoise with all the sauces.
was really good, the meat tender ...
Then I tasted a mandarin-orange sorbet that has made my sister, good!
(I really have to look for my ice cream maker ...), and Christmas cookies.
Think, my sister with her daughters, has made 17 different kinds!
one better than the other.
And Alice ', the smallest of the granddaughters, the pastry assistant and future, the prossima volta che vado in Ticino, le mostro come fare un blog,...vedrete che ricettine.E proprio appassionata di cucina.
Come si dice da noi..."la gà bagna al nas..."(sarà presto piu brava di noi)
Come dicevo, anch’io, come almeno il 30% della popolazione dei paesi industrializzati, e il 70 % delle donne, mi sono ripromessa di perdere peso (se qualcuno è interessato, ne regalo volentieri). E ne ho un bel po’da togliere...i 40 anni mi sono andati diritti sulla pancia.Avete presente i tronchi d’albero?Ecco, sono cosi!
Ho parlato con diverse donne, e quasi tutte hanno, o hanno avuto questo tipo di problema dopo i 40.
Che barba....!
Beh, aspettando il fatidico e tristissimo giorno X (inizio del regime), godiamoci ancora un po di golosaggini...
come questi biscottini, o biscottoni.( li ho fatti un po grandini la prossima volta li faro’ piu piccolini).
Ecco, vedete? Parlo già di prossima volta...e ancora non ho iniziato il regime....sarà dura!
Benedetti quelli a chi la natura, o la mamma, ha dato un corpo filiforme!
Io sono proprio il tipo latino, piccolino e che si allarga con gli anni.
It seems like this kind of strong African woman, well into meat!
Who knows ... I could still leave, a bit of heat would not go amiss!
And so ... more talk, more talk this morning .... I'm a bit "talker", well I do not know how to say, the paradox of modern life, I speak and do not see you, do not know you, but within in your homes
to take my biscotti.O least the recipe!
This time, I close, please forgive the "madness" of one day in 2009!
And that will bring us luck, love, some money and good health.
a little more sunshine would not hurt. (Here I turn on the upper floors, God's plan ... if by chance they can pick up totally abandons communication ...)
today are really longish .... here's the recipe:
biscuits or croissants, ginger
For about 30 pieces:
- 100 g butter, soft
- 75 g birnel (pears, molasses) or honey
- 1 tablespoon water
- BIO The peel of 1 lemon, grated
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- A pinch of salt
- 75 g hazelnuts macinte
- 25 g of buckwheat flour
- 125 gr whole wheat flour
- Zuccchero
- milk (or yolk diluto CONUN bit of milk)
Stir quickly softened butter with the sugar, water, birnel (omiele) grated lemon peel., A pinch of salt and ground hazelnuts.
Add the flour and mix it with the rest of ingredienti.Dovete obtain a smooth paste and smooth.
Take a ball, grind a bit and refrigerate, covered, for 1 hour at least.
After this time, divide the dough into several portions and then rolls of approx. 2 cm in length, then affinateli to form the croissants.
My parents were a bit 'large, and easily spccavano!
You can make nodes with the pasta. (See photo below).
Brush cookies with egg yolk diluted with milk and bake in a dish full of sugar.
put them on a plate covered with wax paper.
Bake cookies in preheated oven at 180 ° C for 10 minutes.
Remove the plate from the oven and let cool.
do not like me, who rushed as usual, I removed the cookies still warm from the paper and broke!
I hope you try these cookies. I love them, are a little different.
Enough croccanti fuori e morbidi all’nterno.
Lo zenzero con la farina integrale e il burro sono davvero una bomba assieme!
Mi chiedo come sarebbero con il burro salato, secondo me buonissini.
La prossima volta, posso darvi la ricetta dei biscotti con la crusca, un po' piu rustici.
Che ne dite?
Bacioni e , ancora Buon Anno a tutti i golosi!
0 comments:
Post a Comment