Thursday, February 26, 2009

Sharpening Steel Ceramic Vs Diamond



Hello everyone!
Today, beautiful and good muffinoni full breakfast for a slap
... so to speak!

I recommend using canned blueberries.
I've just discovered, they are like peaches or apricots ...
for these cookies I took out the juice.

Potete utilizzarlo per un insalata di frutta, o un’altra ricetta.
In fondo è uno sciroppo di mirtilli!

Per "alleggerire" un po' la ricetta, al posto della panna, ho usato
uno yogourt greco naturale . Va benissimo!!

Muffins integrali ai mirtilli
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Ingredienti:
(per 6 grossi muffins)
  • 2 uova
  • 90 gr de cassonade (o zucchero di canna)
  • 25 cl oil (sunflower, rapeseed, ..)
  • 25 cl de thick cream (or yogurt greek)
  • 1 packet of vanilla sugar
  • 140 gr whole wheat flour ½
  • - 1 tablespoon baking
  • 175 grams of blueberries in syrup (or frozen)

Preheat oven to 200 ° C.

Mix eggs, cassonade (or sugar cane), sugar, vanilla
,
the cream and oil.
Combine flour with baking powder and mix, then add the blueberries.
(I have removed lo sciroppo, per non addolcire troppo i dolci; ma in
fondo, potete mettere meno zucchero e lasciare un po’ di sciroppo).

I mirtilli congelati, lasciateli scongelare parzialmente, e unire agli
ingredienti.


Riempire le formine per muffins con la preparazione.
Se avete delle formine in silicone non serve imburrare, altrimenti
mettete delle formine di carta o imburrate la forma.


Cuocere 15-20 minuti a 190°-200°C.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

La sola cosa un po’ negativa di questi buonissimi muffins, is the color.
Blueberries do not give their appetizing color, and it's really unfair ... because the flavor is delicious!

0 comments:

Post a Comment