TORTA AL CIOCCOLATO CON CREMA DI NOCCIOLE
Happy Saturday to all, we finally arrived at the weekend, I greet you today, posting a treat that I made for my birthday on the fly
my stepfather, I could make a real birthday cake with candles etc, for reasons of bereavement and then I turned over the case, however, to make it feel a little better!
The base I took the paper Alice, cream me I've made.
INGREDIENTS: 300 gr
shelled hazelnuts 300 g dark chocolate 70%
1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
200 grams of soft butter, lightly salted
90 grams of extra fine granulated sugar 6 eggs separated
.
For the icing: 4 egg yolks
100 g sugar 30 g flour pint of milk
100 g of shelled hazelnuts
vanilla or lemon peel
a splash of cream whiskey
PREPARATION Preheat
oven at 175 ° C, finely chop the hazelnuts in a food processor. Add 200 grams of dark chocolate and blend again. Always add the cocoa powder in a blender, butter and sugar and continue blending. Add the egg yolks and place for a few minutes.
Whisk the egg whites. Add the dough aiutandosi con la spatola con movimento dal basso verso l'alto. Imburrare uno stampo e foderarlo con carta da forno, versare il composto, aggiungere i restanti 100 gr di cioccolato fondente tritato grossolanamente(io ho usato le gocce al fondente), infornare per 30-35 minuti.
quando il dolce sarĂ pronto, sfornarlo e lasciarlo raffreddare.
preparare la glassa:Sbucciate le nocciole dopo averle immerse in acqua bollente e asciugatele con un canovaccio o anche nel forno, senza lasciarle colorire. Passatele nel mixer fino a ridurle a una pasta morbida e omogenea. Preparate la crema pasticcera, lavorando i tuorli con lo zucchero e aggiungendo a poco a poco la farina, il latte bollente e la vaniglia (o la lemon peel) and boil for three or four minutes. After pouring into a bowl, cream together the dough with nuts, sprinkle with a dash of cream, whiskey and let cool. The cream is used to fill or decorate cakes.
Good Sunday to all!
0 comments:
Post a Comment