Good Afternoon! As I said earlier, last night I put the girls to bed, I made the clothes for school and I started to prepare a surprise for them. I remembered that I had on one of my books a ricetta semplice e gustosa, fatta con il cacao, me l'aveva data una mia cugina due anni fa, una lotta per ritrovare tra schede e libri questi quaderni, per fortuna avevo catalogato con antipasti- primi ecc. Alla fine è spuntato fuori e rileggendola sono stata ben felice di ritrovarla, è una torta che rimane soffice ed è
indicata per loro che non amano il cioccolato fondente e le cose ripiene con creme ecc per colazione.
INGREDIENTI:
per la crema al cioccolato:
150 gr di margarina vegetale (temperatura ambiente)
2 bicchieri di zucchero
1 scatola di cacao amaro in polvere
1 bicchiere di acqua
2 bicchieri di zucchero
1 scatola di cacao amaro in polvere
1 bicchiere di acqua
per la torta:
4 tuorli
2 bicchieri di farina
1 bustina di vanillina
1 bustina di lievito per dolci
4 albumi montati a neve.
2 bicchieri di farina
1 bustina di vanillina
1 bustina di lievito per dolci
4 albumi montati a neve.
PREPARAZIONE
Mettere tutti gli ingredienti in una casseruola a fuoco moderato, mescolare; man mano che la margarina si scioglie
e si amalgama con gli ingredienti diventa come il cioccolato fuso.
Togliere from heat and set aside 1 / 2 cup of melted chocolate and the other cool. Transfer the chilled cream in a bowl and incorporate the 4 egg yolks and beat with the whisk, continuing to whisk add the flour previously sifted with a wire baking powder and egg whites.
Grease a cake pan and pour the mixture and bake in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for 30 minutes, always authentic bit of stick!
Once the oven is ready, the let cool completely, then with the help of a syringe for sweet syringes, injecting the melted chocolate left.
Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
NOTE:
I put the syringe with less than 1 / 2 of glass, not to just leave the filling, but it looked like chocolate into small cubes and was not a whole box, but missing a few tablespoons, then I have avoided even the icing sugar, I have not looked at the decoration, but the fact that Flavia eat.
center fact I did! It 'also liked their father'! If they are eaten after lunch!
0 comments:
Post a Comment