Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Mario Salierimovies Stream

RAGU' DELL'OSPITE INATTESO

Hello everyone, from the title you have already realized that this is the first that I put on Sunday at the last minute, they are also able to clean the strawberries and whip cream! I must say it was a success, my imagination was rewarded, not only, I used the swiss chard that nobody likes, you believe it? No one recognized her, they thought the spinach! Double success, to eat the chard all! But before moving on to the recipe, I want you to see the window of my shop that I just finished setting up, the glass reflects light and there, but I think these pictures are something to see! I liked it, I hope, too!




INGREDIENTS: 1 small onion

100 grams of bacon
300 g chard (I used frozen ones for lack of time)

extra virgin olive oil 1 red pepper
splash of brandy
vegetable broth (I used the soup that I had done the night before)
2 cans of chopped tomatoes
grated Parmesan cheese 2 slices
row
funds and 500 grams of pasta (this time buying), and about 80 grams of gluten-free noodles PREPARATION

Thaw chard in a pan with an inch of water, let it dry, then add salt and cook. Just pronta, scolarla, strizzarla bene e passarla nel mix per tritarla.
In un'altra padella  imbiondire la cipolla tritata con  un pochino di olio evo,aggiungere la pancetta e farla arrosolare e, infine , aggiungere la bieta tritata e farla insaporire per alcuni minuti.
Aggiungere il sale, un pezzetto di peperoncino,una spruzzata di brandy e sfiammeggiare.  Una volta che le fiamme si sono spente, versare con un mestolo il brodo, e maneggiare bene, poi aggiungere i pomodori e portare a cottura.
Nel frattempo mettere a cuocere le tagliatelle in abbondante acqua salata e scolarle al dente.
Adagiare un pò di sugo in una pirofila da forno e stendere le tagliatelle, condirle con il ragù, spolverizzare with parmesan and add on 2 slices. For gluten-free noodles, the same procedure above, the only thing that I just drain the season with a little olive oil and then laid in the pan, took the taste better and have not attacked each other.

these are gluten-free



Bake at 200 ° until the cheese slices are melted and serve. Buon Appetito, again it went!



My gluten-free

0 comments:

Post a Comment